Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I Am Slowly Going Crazy, 1 2 3 4 5 6 SWITCH!

Is it January 8th yet? The boys are driving my INSANE!! I can't wait for school to start up again! I love them to pieces, but man. I am ready for a break! Hehe!
Happy New Year, readers. How did you spend New Year's Eve? Do anything fun? Exciting? Go somewhere? We didn't. We stayed at home & watched a movie (Transformers). Yep. We just have GOT to slow down, we're so exciting! Whatever you did, I hope you had a good time!!
I heard about this thing a person I know is doing. It's called 52 blessings. What you do is take (or pick!) 1 picture a week, & do a little write up about it. I thought that this would be a neat idea, so I'm going to start a new blog, & try to do that every week. It will be really neat to look at it at the end of the year. So I'm off to start that new blog!

3 comments:

Mumbling Mom said...

I like your new blog, it's a fantastic idea!

Tarasview said...

I'm going crazy too. And I have no idea if Aiden starts school on the 7th or the 8th. I just can't seem to find the paper that tells me!

Speaking of which, are you bringing your kids to parent monday?

I love the new blog idea. Where is it?

Robyn said...

Tara, I am NOT taking my kids with me (are you CRAZY?!?!)!!! Garth will be home, so I am waking him up to stay with them! And Aiden starts school on Monday the 7th. Anson's first day is the 8th. You're welcome!! The new blog is my52blessings.blogspot.com