Well! Since my last post, we have been crazy busy!! A league championship, a trade show, a doctor`s appointment & zoo trip, hockey windups, and hats! Not to mention a 10th anniversary, Easter, and gearing up for a bus trip to Edmonton!
A`s team won their league, against the other team from town. They ended the regular season with an amazing 26-0-0 streak! It was a great season, with great parents!! The windup was also a ton of fun, with a giant potluck supper, and a fabulous recap video of the season!
R`s team lost out in the second round of playoffs, but he had a blast! Towards the end of the season, he was able to play goal a lot more, which he LOVED! So much so that we are signing him up for a goalie camp this summer. Their windup was fun too, bowling & a pizza party. Another night of great fun with great parents!
R had his consumption test in the city, and I am happy to say that he officially has NO allergies! Not that it means anything, as G and A are still very much allergic to nuts! Sadly, R now loves my Reese treats, which means I have to share them :( While we were in the city for his appointment, we decided to head to the zoo to see the baby lions. We saw them, for about 2 minutes! We went there at 3:30, thinking the zoo closed at 5. Sadly, it was 4, not 5! Fastest zoo trip ever!
On March 30th, G & I celebrated (sort of) our 10th anniversary. I actually was at a trade show that day (and the next), for Rodeo Weekend here in town. He got to help me set up my booth, then do some running around for me. He also had to pick the boys up from school & make supper (FAIL!). In between running around for me, he got me a very pretty necklace with heart pendant! I got him a jacket for A`s AAA hockey team. After I was done at the trade show for the day, I came home to no supper (but spring cleaning was done!), so I just ran uptown & grabbed some pizza, LOL. We`ll have a redo sometime soon!
The rest of the trade show was good for me! I sold a few hats & tutus, and also sold a bunch of hair clips. It was fun, and now I am signed up for another trade show, in the city this time, on May 5th. It is a big Mother`s Day craft & bake sale, so I am busy trying to get things ready for that!
Easter was this past weekend, and A had an exhibition game in Regina on Saturday. Instead, a giant snowstorm blew in Friday night, and in 12 hours, we got 14 inches of snow! So A missed his game, and instead we dyed Easter eggs, and watched the snow fall! On Sunday, G`s parents came for a yummy Easter supper (ham, scalloped potatoes, asparagus, carrot cake & cheesecake brownies). It was a good day, and the boys were spoiled, of course!
This week is also crazy busy (when is it not??), as we leave Thursday morning for Edmonton, for A`s first AAA tournament! I have been doing laundry & packing, and baking treats to take with us. While we are gone, the boys will be turning 8 & 10, on Friday & Saturday, so I`d like to have some treats for all the kids.
And on top of all this?? I have been getting busier & busier with my hat business! I have 1 trade show done, will be at the Tisdale Dance Experience next week (a 5 day dance recital in town, with dancers from all over!), and a trade show May 5th. On top of getting stuff ready for all of the shows I have lined up, I have been getting tons of orders! It has been great!! I absolutely adore creating such cute items for little ones, and I have found some new friends in my amazing customers!
And speaking of hats, I had better get going! I have a couple orders to drop off, and a couple hats to make, plus my dryer buzzed!
No comments:
Post a Comment