Tara hooked me up with this. Gift card give away! You should totally enter!
Kidazy.com is having a giveaway! You can win a $100 giftcard to Toys'R'Us!! Exciting, huh? Click
here to enter. And thanks Tara, if I win, I will totally buy you the coolest toy ever PS - did I do it right? And link me to more!!
6 comments:
yep, you did it right! Well done.
And go to the Laura Williams Musings blog (link on my sidebar), she has a daily list of contests to enter.
Fun eh?
You do know that you have to comment on the kidazy post too and tell them that you blogged about them and leave your blog address... otherwise you won't be entered to win!
Thanks for blogging about me and good luck with the contest!
I tagged you on my blog today ... maybe that will help you blog more!
bah!!
Tara and her tagging!
Well, it worked, did it not Doug? I mean, you are here, afterall!!
Post a Comment