Welcome to my life as a SAHM of 2 boys. Things may be quick & exciting, or they may be slow. Depends on the day & the boys! There will be TONS of stories about my boys. And, once I figure it out, pictures. So, enjoy reading!!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Busy As A Bee!!
In Tisdale no less! LOL! It's end of school "season", which means class trips, & kindergarten grads, & cupcake marathons the night before we head to the city, & ball games, & being triple booked. Good times! Can you tell I'm feeling stressed? Yesterday was Ryden's year end trip for his class, & then Anson's class went swimming. And THEN, Anson had a ball game!! That's been our life the past 3 weeks. Busy allll day, then ball at night. Plus laundry & house things. Oh, & the mountain of crusher dust Garth ordered that got dropped in our driveway. Yeah. It will sit there until next week. We're going to Saskatoon tomorrow, for my used-to-be-step-sister-but-isn't-anymore-yet-I-still-call-her-my-sister's wedding. Good times. Now, I have to cut this short to pick Ryden up from school. I'll be back later today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment