I've been getting back into scrapbooking, YAY!! I have done a couple online crop challenges, it helps me actually accomplish SOMETHING. They give you a sketch, or layout to do, and then you post your results. It is so neat to see other people's takes on the same layout. The color combinations, the use of embellishments, which pictures they chose, etc.
I especially like doing an online crop, because then I get inspired to do other pages. I have 2 family albums, of just random events/things we've done, and I have 1 page done for Anson's album. I want to make each of the boys an album, eventually. In the end, I want all of our "good" pictures scrapped into an album. Which will take me...forever. Because I will always take pictures. I want to make the boys high school albums, and wedding albums, and grandbaby albums. I can't wait! This is my lifetime goal, to scrapbook my family's life.
To accomplish this, I have created my own little space in my (our, whatever) bedroom, under the window. It's quite primitive right now, a hunk of plywood tossed on top of 2 bookcases. Yeah. I kind of worked with what I had, lol. Eventually, if we ever have the space, I'd like a room of all my scrapbooking STUFF. For right now, my space works. It could use a little more organization, but it is decent. I just wish we had a laptop now, so I could bring the computer upstairs, lol. Ahh, that would be heaven! Off to work on more pages!!
1 comment:
good for you. someday I want my own space too. but I suspect my kids will also want to sign their names on my space :)
Post a Comment