Today is a "house day". Ever since buying our house, when it's nice outsie, we have home weekends, where we do...well..home stuff. We've built a deck, tore off a veranda, organized a toy room, painted a bathroom. You get the idea. Today will be a day of organizing the awkward little area that I am in now. It's the entrance slash office slash...nothing. It was originally the kitchen, so we have a lovely gas line poking up through a hole in the floor. I think I'm going to move my scrapbook desk down here, to under the window. And then I will really have to organize it & clean it up!! And if that doesn't work, then back upstairs it goes until I can find a hutch or armoire (for cheap!) to store it all in!! Garth has his own projects he wants to do, that he couldn't do yesterday.
Speaking of yesterday, we went swimming! It was a friend's son's 6th birthday, so we went to Melfort's pool. The boys had a blast swimming, and then we had hot dogs & cake. Me, being the great friend I am, left poor Aiden's present at home. In Tisdale. Oops. So I ran it over after we got back to town. Sorry again Aiden!! He absolutely adored his water gun though! Have fun mom & dad!! Owen was quite the fan of the soccer net we gave Aiden, so I know it will get used!!
Aren't I exciting? Such a wild weekend! I tell ya, I need to slow 'er down sometimes!! LOL! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment