Friday, May 2, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

SUMMER!!! YAY!! The boys are outside (and have been since they wolfed down lunch), and have no intentions of coming in anytime soon. And, garage sale season has started in our little town! The Anglican Church Rummage Sale is the official "season starter" here. Anson & I stopped in after we dropped Ryden off at school. Yeah. Not a whole lot. Anson bought Pokemon Monopoly for a whole quarter. I was certain I'd come home & toss it because a good chunk was missing, but nope. Everything is there! Score!

I also made a summer purchase today (not from a garage sale though). I bought a pool for the backyard! Just one of those above ground ones, the blue ones from Sears. But, I can guarantee the boys will be in it just about everyday! I can't wait to get it set up & filled. And for it to be warmer out! I know it will be a summer highlight for us!!

I have to take Amiera back to the vet today. She got spayed about 3 weeks ago (or was it 2?), and was also treated for ear mites. Well, she's still scratching her ears like mad!! Although, as Murphy Law predicts, she hasn't scratched since I called Dr K. Hmph. We'll get there & she'll be fine, and it will have been a waste of my time, fighting her in the car, making the boys get in the car & seatbelts done up, etc etc etc. All the fun stuff that happens when you take a cat & 2 kids to the vet. Exactly how I wanted to spend my afternoon!! Maybe I'll buy supper after our "excursion", since it will have taken so much out of me, lol!! Otherwise, it's something microwavable!!

1 comment:

Tarasview said...

I had no idea the Anglican church sale was the start of garage sale season :)