Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finally Caught Up, A Little Bit!

Well, in my last blog, I caught you all up on the what has been going on. Now, here is what we will be doing in the next couple weeks! Hang on, it's crazy!!

March 28 (yesterday) ~ Head out of town for some early anniversary celebrations/shopping (be shocked people, I only spent $19.76 in Wal-Mart. Garth couldn't believe it either!).
March 29 ~ My "neice's" birthday party at the bowling alley. The boys had a blast!
March 30 ~ Garth & I's 7th wedding anniversary. We are going out for supper with the boys & his parents (YAY no cooking!). Garth is also working a day shift for the first time in 3 months!! I also want to really deep clean the house, since I was really sick a couple weeks ago & got super far behind in that department, hehe.
March 31 ~ A quiet day! Hopefully finish up cleaning, then start decorating for Easter! YAY!
April 3~ My "neice's" actual birthday. She is coming over for cupcakes with her mom & sister & baby brother.
April 4 ~ Trade Fair/Rodeo, I will be talking the boys & Anson's buddy Parker to the Trade Fair for the afternoon.
April 5 ~ Going to the city with Reanna (neighbor) & our 4 kids (this is Parker's mom BTW).
April 10 ~ Good Friday, the start of Easter break (which means the boys are home for an entire week!). Garth's brother & his family come in for Easter.
April 11 ~ The boys' family birthday party! We will order in pizza, have cake & hang out with Garth's family. Might stay at his parents so the Easter Bunny can come for the 3 boys.
April 12 ~ Easter Sunday, will most likely spend most if not all day at Garth's parents.
April 13 ~ Ryden's 5th Birthday! Not sure when we are having his party (possibly the week after).
April 14 ~ Anson's 7th Birthday! Because we had his party in March, we told him he could have a couple friends sleep over, so it will be Anson, Parker, Ethan & Tyse hanging out here!

Wow, huh? I also hope to get some scrapbooking done during all this time. I have almost finished scrapping 2002, which thrills me to no end! That is a HUGE step to me. I have also been making cards. I made a New Year's Resolution that I would only use homemade cards this year & so far, so good. I have even sold 3! I made $5 off them as well, & was quite impressed with myself!

Another thing I want to do? I would like to make some type of Easter placecards/treats/favors (be it a basket with names on it filled with candies, or placecards & then something to go with them, whatever) for everyone who will be at Easter supper. So I need to search for ideas, get that done.

And there you have it! What I'll be up to for the next couple weeks! Oh, & I did forget a big one. UPDATE MY BLOG! Maybe even on a semi regular basis? One can hope, lol!

1 comment:

Tarasview said...

happy anniversary!

and I'm glad you remembered how to blog :)