Oh so neglected you are, my little blog!! Things have just been CRAZY though! The boys finished school, Anson with a trip to Greenwater Lake, that I went on as well. Then all of a sudden he was done! Garth also went on holidays, as of 4pm, June 26. He goes back July 20 (yes, I think I WILL go crazy, LOL!). So then this past Monday, we decided to head to Candle! My sister rented a cabin there, so we joined them for 3 days, including Canada Day & part of my birthday. The boys LOVED the lake! They went tubing, ate an insane amount of hotdogs & s'mores, & just got dirty!
We got home Thursday night, my birthday, after spending the afternoon at Minawuka (or however you spell it!), then went to Nipawin for ice cream. When we got home at 7, I vacuumed the 83285 pounds of sand from the car & started laundry. LOVE the lake, hate the mess it generates, haha!
Friday we celebrated my 27th!! A couple friends, & G's parents came over for supper & cake. We also watched the Rider's first game of the season (which they BARELY won!!), and had a ton of fun! I have some great pictures of the kids enjoying their pizza in their Rider gear too, haha.
Yesterday was quiet, it was nice. I didn't do much (which I'll regret tomorrow, but oh well). B came for supper & we made tacos, then played Rock Band! So fun. I did discover that I do NOT have the coordination for drums though, LMAO. Too funny.
Today is Jaycie's 4th birthday, so we are going mini golfing (yes, Carrie, under the bee!!), then going back to their house for supper & cake. I can't believe "Garf's" princess is 4!! WOW! I still remember seeing her when she was a baby, even I didn't really know Ran back then. Crazy how things work out!
Next week, I think G, the boys & I might head to the lake & tent for a couple nights (maybe). And then the week after, G's last week of holidays, we might get a cabin with Ran & the kids for a few days. Then G is back to work on the 20th & the boys start swimming lessons!!! WHEW!
No comments:
Post a Comment