Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Been Awhile...

Um. Oops. Again. I really did forget about you, little blog :( And when I did remember you, it was 1am, or we were out of town. Let's see if I can recap summer & the start of fall!

July ~ The boys did another session of swimming lessons. Anson passed Level 3, & Ryden passed Level 1. It wasn't very warm, but decent. We went to the lake for a week & had a lot of fun!

August ~ Didn't do much. We went to Saskatoon for my brother's 16th birthday. That was the fun, & the boys had a blast hanging out with their uncle. On the 31, I went back to Saskatoon & watched as my neice, Savannah Cayleigh, was born! My sister asked me to coach along with her boyfriend, and WOW. It was quite the experience!! I sadly missed Anson's first day of grade 2 though :(

September ~ Ryden started kindergarten on the 1st & he LOVES it!! I didn't get to drop him off (I was still in the city), but I picked him up & he was just thrilled that his best friend Josh was in his class, and that he got THREE recesses, & he loves his French class. That is still all he tells us about school, hehe! On the 5th, Sept Long, we went to Saskatoon to see Savannah, and my cousin & his family from Calgary. The boys loved holding the baby! We had a birthday party for Garth & a friend of us on the 27 (their birthdays were the 28 & 29). Anson also started PowerSkating.

October ~ We are finally in the swing of school. Anson finished & passed Level 2 in PowerSkating. Now, hockey starts (yesterday, the 13, for Anson, & today for Ryden). We also painted our entire downstairs (900 sq ft, BTW!), & then hosted 16 people for Thanksgiving!! Everyone had a lot of fun, & we had sooo much good food!

Now, we are just doing the school & hockey thing. Anson has practices on Tuesday & Thursday, Ryden's practices are on Wednesday & Saturday. We will be pretty busy from now until March!

Tomorrow, G & I are heading to PA. He has a doctor's appointment & I'm hoping to start Christmas shopping. So, that's my update! I thought I'd have more to say after 3 months, but I guess I'm not too exciting ;)

No comments: