Thursday ~ The boys both had school, & R's class had their Halloween Party! He had so much fun! After supper, we carved the boys' pumpkins. R picked an alien this year, & A picked Ghost Rider. They turned out great!!
Friday ~ A had school. When we picked him at 3, he was crying. Apparently, this dumbass kid tripped him & then smashed his KNEE into my son's HEAD. At lunchtime. The supervisor (an evil, evil woman, BTW) never called us to let us know or anything! We asked A what she did & he says all she did was say that if he didn't feel good during lunchtime recess, he should go sit down by the door. WTF!! So yeah, A felt icky all night :( He came home & had some Motrin for his headache & then ended up falling asleep for a little bit. We also had friends over, & ordered Chinese food (mmmm), then I took the boys to the Haunted House at the Co-Op's Kids Club Halloween party. A seemed okay at the party, and then at home, until about 10pm, when the Motrin wore off. We were up with him a LOT Friday night/Saturday morning.

Saturday ~ I was exhausted. A had been up at 11, 2:30, & 4. Then my alarm went off at 7 because R had hockey practice. I took him to that, while G & A stayed home to sleep. G had given A some more Motrin, so he decent enough to play for a bit, until his tummy started to hurt. He laid down for a bit, then we went to the library & ran a couple errands. Then he had another nap (SOOOO not like him at all!). When he woke up, Reanna & I got the 4 kid ready (and ourselves!!), then went ToT'ing. A had had some Motrin, so he was fine, because his head didn't hurt. It did take a while for him to want to ToT though. He was also the first one wanting to be done though. Then we came home & had pizza. We only had 5 trick or treaters! The boys went to bed about 9:30 & we watched The Descent (awful, terrible, scary movie!).
Friday ~ A had school. When we picked him at 3, he was crying. Apparently, this dumbass kid tripped him & then smashed his KNEE into my son's HEAD. At lunchtime. The supervisor (an evil, evil woman, BTW) never called us to let us know or anything! We asked A what she did & he says all she did was say that if he didn't feel good during lunchtime recess, he should go sit down by the door. WTF!! So yeah, A felt icky all night :( He came home & had some Motrin for his headache & then ended up falling asleep for a little bit. We also had friends over, & ordered Chinese food (mmmm), then I took the boys to the Haunted House at the Co-Op's Kids Club Halloween party. A seemed okay at the party, and then at home, until about 10pm, when the Motrin wore off. We were up with him a LOT Friday night/Saturday morning.

Saturday ~ I was exhausted. A had been up at 11, 2:30, & 4. Then my alarm went off at 7 because R had hockey practice. I took him to that, while G & A stayed home to sleep. G had given A some more Motrin, so he decent enough to play for a bit, until his tummy started to hurt. He laid down for a bit, then we went to the library & ran a couple errands. Then he had another nap (SOOOO not like him at all!). When he woke up, Reanna & I got the 4 kid ready (and ourselves!!), then went ToT'ing. A had had some Motrin, so he was fine, because his head didn't hurt. It did take a while for him to want to ToT though. He was also the first one wanting to be done though. Then we came home & had pizza. We only had 5 trick or treaters! The boys went to bed about 9:30 & we watched The Descent (awful, terrible, scary movie!).

Sunday ~ I woke up at 7, A asked if he could get an ice pack for his head, since it was hurting again, I said yes obviously. He went downstairs & the next thing I know, he's yelling for G. I go down & he had thrown up. So I gave him some Motrin, then told G he had to go in. G got up & was brushing his teeth, and A threw up again, all over the hall :( My poor boy. The doctor says he thinks it's a slight concussion (which is what we assumed as well, and so we had been keeping an eye on him & whatnot). He also has a slight flu/cold, which we all do. That was part of why we hadn't taken him in yet, we weren't sure if he was sick, or hurt. We did figure right though, it was a little bit of both. So they came back & A napped all morning. I baked with Reanna, A LOT. 4 kinds of cookies, toffee, & lemon poppyseed muffins. A & G came over in the afternoon (we were at Reanna's), we had supper & came home. Put the boys to bed since they both had school today.
Today, I have taken down all the Halloween stuff & am now doing laundry. The school called, I had talked to a friend on Saturday, she's also the school secretary. She was mad when I told her what happened (she does not like this teacher either), saying there is protocol to follow, etc. So today she filled out the report form, & talked to the evil teacher, then called me to let me know what was going on. Then A's teacher called at lunchtime, saying he was a little out of it. I filled her in as well (she doesn't teach on Fridays, he has 2 part time teachers), so she will keep that shit head of a kid away from A, and keep an eye on A & call me if he needs to come home.
Holy cow. That's a LOT of typing. Wow. Sorry about that. Leftover Halloween treats for those that read all of that!!! We have 25 mini bags of ketchup chips, lol!!
No comments:
Post a Comment