I'm posting, YAY! Lookit me gooooo!!!
Hockey started Wednesday. Ryden did okay, I think. Garth said he wanted to be done, 5 minutes in, but he made him stay on the ice. He actually did really good!! And he loves it! Which is awesome, because I didn't want to force him, you know? And yesterday was the TimBits hockey school. Ryden was on the ice for OVER an hour!! No problem!! He didn't once come to the gate. And, of course, Anson LOVED it! After that, they got to play in the gym for an hour, & then all the kids got mini sticks & a ball. The boys were excited because the sticks have Sidney Crosby on them.
Last week, I also started priming the bathroom on Thursday. Friday, I painted it Rift (yellow)! WOO! I love to see things actually get done. Eventually I'll get up crown molding. And after I do a couple touch ups this week, & then Garth will put in the tub surround & the floor. Then the bathroom will be finished! I'm so excited!!
Another big house thing going on? Tomorrow the shingles are getting done!! Garth talked to a friend of his yesterday at hockey & he said he was free Monday & Tuesday to do it!! Thank goodness Garth doesn't have to go on the roof now, that had me stressed out!
That's about it. Haloween is in a couple weeks, so the boys are pumped about that. Otherwise, we're just hanging around!! Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment