Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Life of A *Non Lipstick Wearing* Hockey Mom

Today, was crazy. The boys were up far too soon for me, 6:30!! I got Anson's stuff together for his hockey filled day. We left the house at the crack of early (7:45 in my world). The boys had practice, and I was busy during, doing tournament things & other hockey/silly volunteer mom stuff. At 9:45 the boys came off the ice, and I quickly got them undressed, put Ryden's hockey stuff in the car, got Anson's booster seat & waited for the Noice coach. He showed up, got Anson's gear stowed, got him in the truck, off they went to White Fox. Came home with Ryden, got him some food, and a couple other random things I needed. Went & picked up my mother in law, and left for White Fox around 10:45.

We got there just as Anson's game started. He had a great game! 3 goals this time, he was thrilled! He is up to 5 goals in Novice now, YAY! Ryden played with his friend Kevin, so it was nice to not really have to worry about him. We also went to a craft show that was next to the rink, it was okay (kind of hokey though, not a lot of stuff, unless you like a "Redneck Wind Chime, which = beer cans hanging from a chunk of wood). Then we (as in, the entire Novice team) went to Nipawin for some DQ. YUM. I looooove their poutine, SO good! My Blizzard is waiting in my freezer :D

Ryden fell asleep on the way home, & he slept for a while. He's still up darn it! Anson is EXHAUSTED, so he's been in bed for a while. I'm just kind of hanging out online now, and am going to bed soon. Oh, & did I mention we get to do this again next weekend? The boys have an Initiation game Saturday at 11:30, then Anson has a Novice game in Nipawin at 3:15. Yay hockey moms! And no Sabs, still no lipstick ;)

2 comments:

Sabrina Horton said...

I'm so disapointed in your lack of makeup.

Robyn said...

LMAO!