Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tis The Season...

I put the tree up tonight, YAY! The angel keeps making the tree lean to the left, BOO! I don't know how to fix it either, erg. And I really need to suck it up & buy coordinating ornaments. It's so mixy matchy!! And right now, looks really bad! After the boys go to bed, I'll have to "tweak" a couple things. I'm not sure if that will do anything though. We seriously lack in the ornament department for some reason. Hrmm. I need the person that decorates the trees for commercials to come help with this tree. Brilliant! How does one get that job, I wonder? And what is your title? Professional Tree Decorator? TV Tree Personnel? Whatever they are, I need one. And preferrably before the angel tips the whole tree over!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its been a while since you updated your blog