LEGOS. Those little fartin' things are EVERYWHERE! It's like they reproduce when we are asleep! Legos are Anson's newest obssession. And man, do they suck. They are so tiny! I'm sure if I had girls, it would be Polly Pockets. My friends that have girls are always whining about Polly's shoes getting sucked up the vaccumed, or random little brothers walking around with Polly's latest pump crammed into random orfices. Now I know what they mean. I have removed 2 yellow legos & the rear taillight for Spiderman's Spidey mobile from Ryden's nose. Fun I tell ya's. But I figure I have it pretty good. A friend of mine has a 4 year old son & a 3 year old daughter. So she gets BOTH Legos & Polly. Oh to be so...blessed. Harhar. All of you Christmas gift giving types? Please be kind to mommies when purchasing gifts for loved kids this year. Thanks.
Onto to other news. Not a whole bunch happening. Halloween is on Wednesday. My boys are estactic at the prospect of getting candy for free, & not because they have to do what mommy says (so I bribe them once in a while. At least I get to shop in peace!). I'm not ready. Anson still needs a costume. Pirate maybe? Good thing they can't wear costumes to school! It's black & orange day instead. Oh yes, & I volunteered for the Pumpkin Fest on Tuesday in Anson's class. While Ryden is supposed to be at the library for story time. Oops. Good thing daddy is off that day!! Then we get to go to Co-Op's Halloween Party at 6:30. Daddy's coming to that too. Mommy might otherwise start looking more & more "witchy".
Hockey is in full tilt as well. 8am practices on a Saturday are just mean. And 8am practices on Saturday when the canteen isn't open? Well, that just makes for a rink full of cranky, caffienne jones-ing parents. I am trying to convince the ice man at the rink to make coffee & charge us parents. He'd make a killing! No go. So I told a select few that I knew said guy working & could finagle a few cups of coffee out of him by proprositioning him every so often. Just so happens I know where that man sleeps, LOL. Games should start soon. Once I start calling other towns. Did I mention I was managing this year? Yeah. Stupid me. Oh well, I guess this is how we learn about these things, right? It shouldn't be too bad. My co-manager loves to do this stuff & knows the contacts anyway, so I'm kind of (admittedly) riding her coattails. I told her to let me know when to get off at anytime. She's pretty great though & I love that she is willing to do so much & then share with me! Makes my life a little stressful! Well, bedtime stories await! Until next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment