Tuesday, October 9, 2007



Yep, I am a slacker! It has only been 2 months since I have been in here. I do believe that's a record maybe. Usually I start one, and NEVER come back! But, here I am!

So, I guess quite a bit has happened since my last post. Anson & Ryden started school. Anson goes on even days, and Ryden goes 4 mornings a week (Tuesday - Friday).


This means I get 2 mornings to myself every week! My first day, I did nothing. Walked around for a while. I had to turn on both the TV & radio, because it was much too quiet! Now, I am slowly getting into a routine. I do my "deep cleaning" on these mornings. It's much easier to soak toys in bleach when I don't have 2 kids screaming, fighting, wanting their toys back. So that's what I do now, when home alone. I clean. Compusively. Sounds fun, doesn't it?
We are into our school routine now. Bedtime is at 8 (thank you Mrs. Kirk!). Now there is a wrench thrown into our routine, starting tomorrow. Anson starts hockey. I was hoping that his first practice would be on a no school day. But it didn't work that way. Tomorrow I will pick Anson up from school at 3:10, then go straight to the rink for practice at 4. I can't wait until he's 9 & practice is at 7am. FUN. I am sure we'll adapt quickly enough though. If anything, both the boys will go to sleep at 6 tomorrow!
Thanksgiving was this past weekend. I have an awful lot of food stuffed into my fridge still. I have not cooked since Sunday. And won't have to cook until at least Friday. The boys had fun & ate lots. Garth's parents & grandparents came over. Then Garth's parents took the boys to their place for a sleepover. I slept in yesterday, it was nice. Then the phone rang, haha. So I guess that is my update for now. Who knows, maybe I will come back tomorrow! Maybe I will move this little comfy hidey hole up on my fave list & I'll find it more often!! 'Til next time, friend!

No comments: