Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Casa de Gagne, Honey Do List.

Our house is most definately a work in progress. The bathroom down here has been "in progress" since July 19 or so, when we ripped the lino off the walls around the shower, shut the door & have yet to look at it again. I have decided that we need to agree on what we want, and are doing, before demo can be done. Probably a good idea, for all you home DIY'ers! I have a list of to dos & a list of to buys. How fun. Next time we move, the house will be brand stinkin' new!! This is madness!

To Do
  • put baseboards on
  • organize back closet
  • hang shelves in various places around house ~living room, CHECK
  • get new doors (both solid & screen), and new windows
  • get cupboard doors done
  • build an island
  • put in stove vent
  • finish bathroom (downstairs)
  • paint everywhere
  • figure out closet doors for upstairs (curtain panels maybe) done

To Buy

  • living room furniture (couch, chair, tables)
  • new kitchen table & chairs ~ possible set from friend?? Will have to call RZ, after she is moved in & has the baby settled.
  • computer hutch & office chair
  • DVD storage (book shelf or bigger cabinet?)
  • bookcase for the toy room
  • table desk for our room (scrapbook area)
  • new bed (to replace our now useless boxspring) ~done, even loaded it into my itsy bitsy KIA alone!!

I know there is more for both lists, so I will add as needed, and mark as done, as we do things!

I have updated my list, in purple. Not a whole lot! That kind of sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is it coming along ? :)