with the fact that my darling friend Tara is making me post blogs!! :)
She tagged me on her blog, with 2 things. Not 1. TWO. Nice huh? At least we have a tea date this week to make up for it!! Hehe. But I did get a cute, I *heart* Your Blog sticker that I have no idea what to do with. Hey Doug, I know you are stalking me (oh wait, it's called following, haha!), what do I do with the sticker thinger?? HELP! And thanks for not running me over with your cart today!
So. I need to tell you 5 unusual things about myself. I think I may have issues. With this I mean (you hush!). Like random unusual? Or, weird unusual? Good grief! Okay, here goes.
1. I hate corn. Except corn on the cob. And only from gardens I know!! No grocery store corn on the cob!!! Blah!
2. I would much prefer to eat cereal for supper. And if I could do it in my house of carnivores, eat no meat. I hate most of it. And especially the yucky raw part. Sadly, my boys think they are part dinosaur thanks to their father & need blood for every meal.
3. (this is super hard) I will randomly bust out the 80's dance moves, much to Garth's dismay. Or start singing New Kids on The Block & Backstreet Boy songs.
4. I freak out when the boys (and that includes Garth) mess up the DVDs & CDs, and they aren't alphabetical anymore.
5. My husband gave me a new nickname this summer. S'more Whore. Because I gave him crap about making s'mores wrong this summer, & banned him from all future s'more preparation.
Now, I tag Jaime, Carrie, and Doug, because I think they are the only ones who read this. And sadly, that's not the required 5. Meh. You 3 still have to do it!!!
2 comments:
tee hee... well thanks for playing along :) All you do with the sticker thingy is right click it, save it like you would a picture, upload it onto your blog and if you want you can attach a link to it (but you don't have to).
Thanks for the tea date!
I'm so glad I looked back at this entry... number 3 made me giggle and since I know (knew?) you in RL it doesn't suprise me at all. To this day if I catch Bring It On on tv the opening cheers make me think of you and strolling on the 'oh so glorious' picket line lol
Post a Comment