so I'm taking a Grey's pause to post this, I got it from Tara. Thanks T.
It's a survey about your first born. That would be Anson, in our house!!
1. Were you married at the time? Heh, barely. We were married 15 days before Anson came!
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Surprise. Garth dropped the phone into a pot of chili when I called to tell him (did I mention he moved to Alberta right after I got pregnant? Good times!).
3. How old were you? 19.
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I went to the doctor, with my best friend, since Garth was 8 hours away.
5. Who did you tell first? Danielle, since she came to the doctor with me. Then I called Garth, hung up on him, called him back, & he dropped his phone into chili. Made for some good laughs!
6. Did you want to find out the sex? No, but yes. We didn't.
7. Due date? April 21, 2002!
8. Did you deliver early or late? Early, he was born April 14, 2002, so exactly 7 days early!
9. Did you have morning sickness? Nope. Except for 1 fainting spell in September (in West Edmonton Mall, no less), I was totally healthy, no sickness.
10. What did you crave? Big Macs & jalapenos. But not together.
11. Who irritated you the most? Not much. Living far away from my family for the most part!
12. What was your first child's sex? Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? FAR too much. At my last appointment, 6 days before he was born, I was 171 pounds (I started at 105). I KNOW I gained more that last week. Sadness :(
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? No. Until I went into labor.
15. Where did you give birth? Hinton General Hospital, Hinton Alberta.
16. How many hours were you in labor? Way too long! 42 hours!! YUCK!
17. Who drove you to the hospital? My husband. After we went home & I cleaned the apartment (we were at my BIL's when I realized I was in labor).
18. Who watched? My husband, his aunt, his cousin, a bunch of nurses (I was the only patient, it was a slow night, lol).
19. Was it vaginal or c-section? Section.
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? You bet your booty! And had I known it would take the angel doctor an hour to get there, I'd have asked for it sooner!
21. How much did your child weigh? 8 lbs 2.5 ozs
22. What did you name him/her? Anson Brock
23. How old is your first born today? 6 years, 5 months & 11 days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment