Not a lot. But a lot. Makes sense, no?
It's Primetime week. So, I'm catching up on my shows. I'm so happy! And, it's Oilers preseason, so you know what Garth & the boys have been doing. Sunday is what I'm looking forward to the most, & Desperate Housewives (please don't call our house Sunday, lol).
Garth had today off (it's his Sunday today, he has Wed & Thurs off), so this morning, we dropped the boys off at school, then went for breakfast! It was so nice!! We could sit with a cup of coffee afterwards, & not have to rush out because the boys were bored. True, we had an egg bagel from Robin's, but it counts ;)
Ryden is still loving his school. He loves to bring home his crafts & play with Josh. His class needs a family picture. Guess what we haven't taken since Ry was 8 months old?? LOL. That is on our list for this weekend. Even Garth was shocked it had been that long!
Anson is doing well too! He loves showing us how he can read. And he is doing so well with it too!! We had an incident yesterday (sorry again Tara), that the schol handled atrociously, I thought. I was not impressed. However, chicken me, I haven't said anything. Anson & I talked, Tara & I chatted (thanks T!), so it's all good, but still. Oy. School politics can go suck an egg.
I was offered a FREE ticket to Reba tomorrow night, in Saskatoon. Sadly, I couldn't use it :( Garth works Saturday morning, so there is no one watch the monsters. I'm so sad! I really wanted to go! I'm sure if I had more than 10 minutes, I would have found a sitter, but nope. So, now I am not going to Reba. Boo.
I found out yesterday, that my mom is planning on retiring 3 years sooner, and to my mom's hometown (3 hours away). Yeah. That was a shocker. It's good, because now I will still have a link to Springwater again. But yeah. Wow. I didn't think she'd move back to SK (she is in Calgary). Yay, I think!
And, I think that's it. Told you. Lots, but not lots. Exciting!!
1 comment:
stupid school.
Post a Comment