WOW. There are only 10 days of school left. That is just insane!!!
We had a busy, but very productive weekend. The Fofonoffs came over & we had a joint garage sale this past Saturday & Sunday. Combined, we made about $250!! We both got rid of a LOT of stuff, & we are considering a "quickie" sale next weekend, and another sale in August or September. R & I got a little crispy (stupid expired sunscreen!), but we had a lot of fun!
This week is just as busy! The boys have ball on Tuesday, Wednesday night, Fofonoffs & the boys & I are off to Saskatoon until Thursday night, Friday is R's Pre-K grad, & A's Grade 1 year end concert, then that night is G's work BBQ. Saturday, the boys have their ball windup. WHEW!
Okay, off to clean & do laundry. I need to catch up from the weekend, & get stuff ready for the city, and everything else, LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment