Thursday, June 4, 2009

And The Results Say...

The doctor called us back today, with the results of Ry's throat swab. He tested positive for Group A Strep, aka strep throat. So the doctor called in a prescription for us. The good news is that his fever broke this morning. At 6:20am, he was 100.5F. G took him downstairs, to give him Tylenol. At 7:30 I checked him again, & he was 37.6F!! I called G to tell him the Tylenol worked & he said, what Tylenol? He didn't give the poor kid any! But, the fever is gone now (I've been checking all day), so at least that is some good news! Now he just has to take his medicine for 10 days!

Other than that, I've done a bunch of nothing today. The boys have their first ball game tonight, & G just walked in from work, so off to eat supper!

No comments: