Friday, June 12, 2009

7 And Counting

I had to take Ryden to the hospital last night. His coughing was just HORRIBLE :( Of course, it was his asthma (and so the cough syrup high we created the night before was totally pointless, & that episode is a post of it's own!!). So now, on top of his 3 regualr asthma meds, & the erythomicen he is taking for his strep throat from last week, the dr added Ventolin, Pulmicort & PrediaPred to his menu. Fun. We had to haul out our trusty nebulizer, so yay.

I have decided we're going to start taking him to an asthma specialist, because dealing with different doctors is making me INSANE. We see one, who tells us to do F, G & H. Then the next time we go in, we see a different doctor who says F, G & H are wrong, & we're supposed to do O, P & Q. FUN!!! Not. Makes for one cranky momma, & one sick little boy!

Sickness aside, we are gearing up for a garage sale tomorrow. I have SO much stuff! WOW! And it's only the boys' clothes!! Good grief. And I was right, by the way. I had told G to wait until Ry was 5, then I'd probably get rid of more baby baby stuff. I got rid of half!! YAY ME! So that's all in the wash now. I also have to wipe down our 2 booster seat things for kitchen chairs, and dig some stuff out of the shed. Other than that, I'm ready!

OH! And congrats to G's cousin, Derek, & his wife Lindsey! They had two healthy baby girls this morning!! Emma was 6 pounds, 13 ounces, & Brynn was 6 pounds, 8 ounces! Can't wait to meet them & see big sister Aubree as well!!!

No comments: