Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Man I Suck At This!!

So much for updating the little bloggeroonie here! Although we have been incredibly busy lately, so I`m just going to blame that!!

The boys finished school & with fabulous report cards. I now have a third grader & a first grader. SCARY!!! They are loving summer, enjoying sleeping in most morning & especially delight in torturing each other to make me feel twitchy!! Thankfully, swimming lessons start soon & that will occupy their time & energy!

Anson had a great 1st season of AAA hockey. They were in 3 tournaments, & won bronze in both Edmonton & Saskatoon. Sadly, they didn`t win any games in Winnipeg, but they had a blast, which is all that matters. We are going to the team windup on the weekend of the 20th. The entire team is going camping at Greenwater! It will be a ton of fun, I know!! The parents were an awesome group of people & we still talk to a lot of them!

Overlapping hockey was ball. Both boys played, on different teams (of course!), so we were crazy running for that! Practice between the 2 boys were Monday Tuesday Wednesday & Thursday, plus games. Don`t forget that we were also still going to Aberdeen on Sundays, so we weren`t home most of the time!! Anson was also asked to play with Spalding in a ball tourney in Martensville at the end of June, so he did that. It was fun! We camped with the team & the boys had a blast! There were 5 other kids from the Wild, so we got to hang out with them all weekend.

Once July hit, we`ve been nice & quiet around here! Sadly, we had a couple funerals to attend. My grandfather passed away June 24 so we went to Biggar/Springwater & got to see family. Then my best friend from high school, Danielle, unexpectedly passed away July 16. That was AWFUL. I went to the city for the funeral & met up with some old friends from school. Very sad :(

Now, we are just enjoying summer! We are headed to Biggar for my aunt & uncle`s 25th anniversary celebration, swimming lessons start on the 16th, & then the Wild camping trip on the 20th at Greenwater. Nice & relaxed, which is nice after such a busy spring/beginning of summer!

Being at home more means I have more time for making hats! Beyond Top has really taken off! I have 274 people on my FB group!! I amazed at how well I have been doing! I love it! I also started a blog (beyondtop.blogspot.com), & will be doing my first craft show this month!! Greenwater Lake has Art In The Park, so I will have a table there on the 22nd, from 11 - 4!! Another exciting thing? An online store based out of Llyodminster is going to be stocking my hats!!! So if you are on Facebook, check out Bumps, Babies & Beyond!!

And now, that is all for my little (er, big) update! Hopefully I will remember you & update more often :D

No comments: