Well. Looks like I have Christmas cleanup duties, AGAIN. Hubbyman was in the city for a few days, & while there, stopped in at my sister`s. Since we didn`t see them in December, he dropped off the gifts we had for them (and for my other sisters, & my niece). In return, he got a car load of gifts back!
My boys are digustingly spoiled. They got new jammies, Legos, video games, candies, just crazy! Not that I can complain, because so am I! A couple years ago, my one sister & I started a thing for each other. It`s basically a grab bag of gifts. Throughout the year, we buy things for each other & just toss them into a gift bag. Lotions, favorite candies, PJ pants, things like that. We also buy a LOT of pink ribbon items, in honor of our Nana, who passed away 13 years ago.
My gift bag this year included some yummy Bath & Body Works lotion & soap, Jelly Belly jellybeans (MY FAVE!), cute socks, pink jammie pants, cake vodka (who knew?!), then some treats from her trip to Mexico last week (Mexican vanilla, gum & some candies). I gave my sister the softest, fuzziest Eyeore jammie pants (her fave character), a sister frame, a couple bags of candies, and a silver pink ribbon bracelet.
Past years, we have done themes, like it has to be all red & green, or all scrapbooking items, things like that. I look forward to my gift from her the most, just because it is so varied! It also makes it so much easier to shop for her! Throughout the year, if I find things I know she`ll love, or in her favorite color (green), I grab them & put them in a bag in my closet!
While hubbyman was in the city, he also did some gift shopping of his own! He bought the boys (and himeself!) each an Oilers garbage can, & the boys each got a new video game. He also got me season 9 of Friends, so my collection is complete, YAY! I so wish I could take a day/weekend to watch all 10 seasons, but my nightly ritual of watching an episode or 3 while making hats in bed will have to do for now!
Well, I suppose I should stop procrastinating & get some cleaning done around here. There is laundry to fold, & floors to vaccum. Also? This was a very random post, haha! And reading my last blog post? That did not make any sense whatsoever! Hmmm. I will have to rethink & rewrite that one, LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment