Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cha-Ching!

Today, we have nothing to do. No where to be! We have been lazing around, just hanging out. In my boredom, I have turned the TV to TLC. Lottery Changed My Life is on. All day long. I am a little jealous, of these people winning gobs of money! Do you know what you would do if you won? We hae kicked around ideas, for that "one day" what if.

1. Totally & completely finish our house, with a basement (crawlspaces are icky!). I`d restore it to it`s gorgeous 1920 charm. It would be a beautiful house if I had unlimited funds! Garth talks about an acerage. I`m torn, we`ll see. I love the idea of space, but I just am not a "country" person. Not being able to zip uptown to get milk? Getting snowed in for a few days? No thanks!

2. Get new vehicles, of course! We are currently in the market for a new car. I like the Dodge Journey, or the Ford Edge. We are also looking at Kia, as they have some good trade in incentives. I don`t think I`d go whole hog & get the $100, 000 vehicles though. It`s just not me.

3. FINALLY take a honeymoon. In almost 10 years of marriage, we have YET to have had a weekend away from our boys! We`d also take the boys on a fun trip! Gotta let them in on the fun, right?

4. Give money to a select list of people (the list is already made). I know that they`d all appreciate it :)

5. This is a big one. We have always said that should we ever win the lottery, we would adopt 2 more children. I feel that I would feel more satisfied in doing this, as opposed to donating to charities. This would be chance to change the entire LIFE of 2 children, more than a fleeting moment of goodwill. We would still donate to charities, but that is our "big" goal.

And, so, that is the top 5 of what I would do, should I ever win a million dollars or more :)

No comments: