Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Can't Feel My Toes!!! :(

It snowed AGAIN today! While the boys had ball practice. Double ick. It's one thing to be inside while it snows in May, but another to be standing around for an hour in it! The boys got hot chocolate out of it anyway!!


Garth had to go to Saskatoon for work today, at 1. Something is up with the pool, so he had to go get some chemical for it. He is still there (it is almost 8), with his 2 bosses & the pool manager. I took them coffee, since it's so cold out! Poor guys!


Today I spent the day cleaning the house & doing laundry. All in preparation for our trip tomorrow. I stil have a bit of laundry to finish up, & I need to do a couple little things, then I can start packing. I walked all over a store today, looking for toothbrush covers. I tried the toothpaste/brush aisle, the travel item aisle, nothing. Guess where I found them. In the camping section! So, there's an FYI for you!! Haha.


Last night I made a pretty sign for by our door. Here it is.

I love how it turned out!! Now to get G to hang it for me!! Well, we will probably wait until we paint the ugly green down here, but hopefully that happens soon!!

Ok, off to put the boys to bed!! Night!

No comments: