Why are we always so busy, with something on the go? Good thing is I don't FEEL busy. Until I write it down & then get anxious. Oy.
Today is Ry's birthday party, finally. We are going to have it at a park in town. I'll bring sandtoys, & the boys can play, so they should be occupied. Then we'll do cake & presents there as well. He is very excited though! And is convinced he is 6 now. Crazy kid. We keep telling him, no, you just turned 5, & this is your 5 year old party, just late. I still don't think he gets it, LOL.
This week is semi busy. The boys have eye appointments Wednesday morning, then I have my splurge group that night. Thursday night is the Co-Op Kids Club Mother's Day cake decorating class. Ball starts too, but I don't remember which day (and neither does G, who is a coach!).
Tomorrow, Ry's class is walking to Lion's Park, which should be fun. It is supposed to be nice, finally! He is excited for that. Other than that, not much else happening! I suppose I should go shower & get ready for the party!
No comments:
Post a Comment