Well, we made it back from Provost. The boys had so much fun playing with their little cousin! Garth did a lot of work, more than he expected, so he is still tired. The boys also loved their first stay in a hotel!! Other than that, it was good...
Now we are back at home, & back to real life. School, ball, playdates, birthday parties for the boys, cleaning for me (ick). Going away for even 4 days means my house is a disaster, & that there is a moutain of laundry lurking in the dark, waiting for me. Also, the vaccuming. I love to vaccum. But, lately, not so much. We have (gasp) carpet in our kitchen/dining room right now, & I absolutely HATE it. It's disgusting. Looks gross, feels gross, DISGUSTING! I cannot wait until our new floors are in!
Sadly, the floors probably won't be done until winter. We have a few yard projects we will be doing first. A new deck, a fence, building up the sand box, etc. And since it is nice for generally 3 months out of a year, we have to do the yard stuff when we can! I am very excited for a fence though. With our house being a corner lot, we have zero privacy, & that sucks.
Well, the dishwasher just finished, so I guess I should go empty it! And start the laundry I have been avoiding so far today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment