Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh For Crying Out Loud!!

I woke up to....snow today. Dun dun dunnnnn.

Yep. Snow. In May. Did I mention I burnt my neck on Sunday? While wearing shorts at the park?? And now there is snow. Stupid weather!! Hopefully, once it warms up this weekend, it will STAY warm!!

Our trip prep is in full swing now! G called the hotel his friend manages in Provost & booked our rooms. I am still not sure if he's taking Friday afternoon off, so we can leave earlier, instead of getting there at 10pm. I also would like to pop in to see my Papa on the way through Biggar, if possible. I guess we'll see. I've got my list together, so I hope we don't forget anything!

My bathroom is one more step towards completion as well! On Monday, Ran & I added a couple more "homey touches", so I will have to do a complete before & after post of it, and of the toy room too.

Speaking of the toy room. Ugh. I got the holes patched & filled, and sanded. I sorted through alllll the toys, threw the broken ones out & tried to put some away for a garage sale. But the boys were helping, so a few didn't make it into the sale pile, LOL. I went to get the paint, & then, the shocking part. G decided he hates the colors I picked! I had picked a really pretty tealish blue for the main wall, & light blue for the other walls. He says no way. So, now I have to go back to the Home Center & look at paint chips again! Yuck. I might just pick a neutral (brownish color) & then we can paint the fugly green in the rest of the downstairs that color as well.

Well, I should close this up, because it's getting long (imagine that!). I should do another post for Mother's Day though. Really, I guess it doens't matter. No one reads, so it's more just for me, being too lazy to write this stuff down on paper. Well, at least it will help with my scrapbooking in a few years ;)

No comments: