Thursday, April 23, 2009

Can We Say, "Addicted"??

Well, G got home about quarter to six last night. I think he was a tiny bit stressed he came home to 7 kids screaming in the yard, & B & I in the house figuring out Wii things. He looked a little overwhelmed, LOL.

Anyway, the TV is hooked up, the Wii is hooked, & we are loving it! Reanna & the kids came for supper (mmmm, slow cooker ribs & corn on the cob....), we had some Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars for dessert, Ran & I had some oh so yummy Daquaris. We cleaned supper up, then turned on the Wii! The kids LOVED bowling. Poor little Jaycie didn't quite get it, so I gave her a hand. Us 3 parents tried out the Wii Fit. Hahaha. Sooo funny. We all weigh more than we thought, and our balance sucks too. Our Wii Fit ages were funny as well. Mine is 39, G's is 43, and Ran's was 53!!!! My tummy hurt from laughing sooo much!

The Foffs left, & we let the boys play Wii Sports before bed. Anson played baseball (of course), & G & Ryden tried out golfing. Once he got the hang of it, Ry actually did pretty good!! I did 30 min of Yoga this morning, & then a 3 minute run. Wow. This mommy is OUT OF SHAPE! Hopefully this helps me get into a bit better shape however. I figure any little bit helps! I'm going to make a little schedule, & do Yoga/jogging one day, then Strength Training the next & flip back & forth.

Other than that, today is looking prety quiet. The boys wanted to play the Wii at 6am today. So not happening! I told them after school, when their books are read, & only for about 30 minutes, then they can go outside! I'm sure once it isn't "new" anymore, they'll get over, like their DS/PSP. I don't think Anson played his PSP at all yesterday! We just need to let the novelty wear off I guess!

Tomorrow, I'm going to be helping in Ryden's Pre-K class. His teacher has a meeting all day, and Mrs. Armstrong, the EA, is away for a couple days. Mrs Hoffart (my inlaw's neighbor, & she actually taught G when he was little!) is teaching, but Mrs Tiganov asked if I'd mind staying so the kids had a familiar face in the class. Ryden is sooo excited about this! So I will be at TES all morning tomorrow.

PS. Check out my recipe blog, I'm going to add the Ribs, & the Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipes to it!!

No comments: