We survived Easter. Whew. Friday was spent cleaning (again, I swear, it never ends!). We also dyed Easter eggs. The boys started their eggs, then Parker & Jordan showed up, so they dyed eggs too. Then Reanna came for coffee, bringing Jaycie (obviously!). I had 5 kids dying eggs, it was madness! Then we went to Garth's parents for supper (his brother, sister in law & nephew were in from Provost, his grandma, aunt & uncle were there as well). We had yummy turkey, potatoes, stuffing, YUM. Then we had the boys' family party, & brought cucpakes. I love Co-Op cupcakes! They have the best cakes around!
Saturday I caught up on laundry (yay me!). We were shunned by the inlaws, so the boys played with their friends, I went for coffee, and then a couple friends came over. Ted & I filled Easter eggs, then hid them. Apparently, our crazy cat like jujubes. She LOVED getting the eggs that had the little bunnies in them, & sucking on the jujubes (blech). The boys also went to Parker's & dyed more Easter eggs there.
Today, the boys woke up & found their baskets. Then did their Easter egg hunt! They loved running around looking for the eggs. If I had known it was going to be +14C today, we would have done it outside!! The boys had fun though, & sadly, I super suck at egg hunt pictures. I took one of each of the boys & neither are looking at me :( Then we just hung out around here until supper time.
We went to Garth's parents for supper again. Mmmmm, leftover turkey! After supper/playing, the boys & Sloan dyed MORE Easter eggs, then got their Easter baskets from Uncle T & Auntie M, and Grandma & Grandpa. They also got birthday gifts from Uncle T & Auntie M. It was a BUSY night! The boys are so spoiled. And not helping? Tomorrow, Ryden turns 5, & on Tuesday, Anson turns 7. Wow. Just, WOW.
Tomorrow, Reanna & I are taking the 4 kids to PA. Should be interesting. Now, I'm off to bed. Ted & Chuck were here until 2:30am last night (this morning!), & then the boys of course were up early. Night all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment