So, we went to PA on Monday. The boys are THRILLED. They got their "inheritance" gift. Garth's grandmother had given the boys some money, so we said they could spend it. Ryden got a DS. Anson got a PSP. I love them. We went to Boston Pizza for supper. It was like we were there alone! They played their games while they waited, then ate, then played until we left. We hardly heard a sound out of either of them!
Anson's PSP is kind of cool. I have no idea how to use it, but he does. He loves his NHL 07 game. He also got Madden 09 (notice the trend? LOL). We are now on the lookout for the PSP movies you can get (how cool is that?? Plays games AND movies!), and he has a running tally of other games he wants. He told me he is going to save all the money he gets to buy games & movies now.
Ryden's DS? That I like. I know how to sort of use it :) He got Cars & Lego Star Wars. I think he has played Cars once. Next on his list? Lego Indiana Jones. He is also going to save his money.
Garth & I were talking on the way home from PA. He asked me, remember when we said the kids would never EVER get a gameboy (or whatever), & we'd never buy an XBox, or Playstation? I told him yeah, that was before the exhausted, stessed mommy showed up, LOL. Then I told him I couldn't wait for my Wii to get in, LOL. Now I want to get the Wii Fit & Wii Cheer. I think our Christmas lists this year will not be a surprise to anyone, games games & more games!
No comments:
Post a Comment