The satelite. I caved today. I took a friend up on his offer of their extra reciver until Thursday. Last night was ROUGH. The boys fought, yelled, hit. Ugh. I told them they could watch a movie, so it was a fight over who got to pick. Then I made them have a bath & get ready for bed. Well, Anson fell out of the bathtub, & I could have sworn he broke his arm, the way he was lying on it. Just a bruise, but JEEZE!
Then, they were sleeping. And it was quiet. Too quiet. It actually kind of creeped me out. I'm not big on being home alone at night to begin with, so to have dead silence was really unnerving!! And I can't find our little portable CD player. I think Garth stashed it in a closet somewhere. So I ended up in bed by 10pm. So much for the "mommy time" I was looking forward too!
Thank goodness it is absolutely gorgeous out today. Our friend is coming over just after 5 to set the dish up for us. So the boys can stay out there until that's set, then I can plug them in again, WHEW!!! Well, off to make supper!!!
2 comments:
Glad you finally got it taken care of!! When does the new TV come?
THE NEW TV CAME TODAYYYYYY!!!!!!! Read next post :D
Post a Comment