Wow, have we been busy the last couple days!! I feel like I've hardly been home! It was Rodeo Weekend in town, so everywhere has been crazy busy, filled with people & cars & horses. Kinda makes me feel a litle bit crazy!!
On Friday, I went to PA with my neighbor/friend. Her son Parker had an appointment, so Ryden & I tagged along. She christened me with the name "Dollarama Whore" (I spent about $50 in a dollar store, if that tells you anything!). I got the boys some of their Easter things, well, as much as I could get with Ry there. We went to Pizza Hut for lunch, it was soooo good! I got the Creamy Chicken Springrolls, amazing! We also hit up Wal-Mart, of course! It was a good day! Then I went to my neighbors, & we watched a movie, so it was a long day!!
Yesterday, I took the boys & P to the Trade Fair. We ended up at the Horse Pulls. Wow. I have never been so bored ever! We wtached horses pull shingles for an entire hour. Not my idea of fun!! The boys liked it at first, then started to get bored. We didn't last the whole time (I am not even sure how long it would last?).
It has been really nice here lately, bright & sunny, with all the snow melting. The boys & I went for a walk yesterday. Wow. Next time, they won't be taking their bikes, I know that!! Ryden took his bike through a mudpit. That was interesting. Then, he decided it was a good idea to ride his bike through a ginormous puddle. And of course, he fell off his bike, into the ginormous puddle. He was SOAKED. Sadly, I had forgotten my camera at home yesterday (surprising, no? So there are no pictures of the Rodeo/Trade Fair, or of my little puddle jumper), so I used my cell to take a pic, but I am not sure if I can the pictures off of there? Anyway. He was absolutely dripping wet. He had a bath when we got home. He was SO dirty, that he had mud on his legs, UNDER his clothes! YUCK! Anson also fell off his bike & scraped almost all the skin off his knee. No more bikes for walks!!!
Last night was fairly quiet. We went & saw Garth at work for a couple minutes & then came home. The boys went to bed, & I fell asleep on the couch watching SNL. Then went to bed at 1:30.
Today is busy again. The boys have a birthday party at 1, & I will probably go get some groceries while they are there. Then Garth's friend Ted is coming over for supper & to watch a movie. I think I'm going to make Lazy Chicken Cordon Bleu. Tomorrow, I think we are going to PA (yes, again!) with Ted, & to get the boys their birthday gifts (Anson wants a PSP & Ryden wants a DS). Then I think things will slow down again, until Thursday, when Garth's brother gets here!
No comments:
Post a Comment