...by force? Today I accomplished one of my (almost forgotten about) 1001 goals. I went & got groceries, & found out that the store is going to start charging for bags. BUT, to help people out, they are selling their cloth bags for half price. Does it make me a sucker that I bought 10 regular sized, & 5 jumbo sized bags? And ony because they were half off? Although, at $0.05/bag, times about 10 bags per shopping trip, my bags are paid for in 10 trips. I suppose that makes it worth it, no? That was my part for the environment today, I guess, & a big ol' checkmark on my list of goals (hmm, I really should go check that little list out & see if I've accomplished, er, not accomplished, anything else!).
I am recovering from the last 2 days, & having way more than my 2 children in the house. I had 6 kids here until 9:30am, then had 4 until 5pm. Not to mention that a friend came for coffee with her 3 little ones. I'm kinda kidded out right now, not gonna lie, LOL. Right now, Ryden is at his friend's house, & Anson is getting ready for a sleepover at one his friend's houses. Woo!
3 comments:
I like the new look :)
You’ll love the reusable bags - at least I love mine. They are so much easier to carry and hold more stuff - plus there aren’t plastic baggies all over the place. I still need to get more though. Just remember to leave them in the car! For a while I was always forgetting mine.
Love the new layout, too!
Thanks for the LO love, ladies :D Carrie, yes I DO keep them in my car!! And I've already yelled at Garth to put them back, LOL.
Post a Comment