Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just A Quick, Clean Update...

Not lots going on! Today is a fairly quiet day. I'm all caught up on laudnry now (woo hoo!), and am just hanging out. A friend has asked me to make 3 Easter cards for her, so I think I'm going to do that this afternoon.

I really REALLY want to get started on the toy room. Clean out everything, empty it, paint, the whole works. I already have the colors picked out, & then I had gotten the boys some wall stickers (those reusable ones) of animals, & letters. I also want to get the green craft tub reorganized (Tara, I never did go through it & give stuff to your Sunday School, boo!). I'd like to get it all out of the tub. I'm going to see if I can't find some of those el cheapo bookshelves, then get the little cupboard one with doors to go on top of that. Presto, toy storage AND craft storage!

I've been in a spring cleaning frenzy! It's been so nice here, & bright and sunny. I've done a big portion of the downstairs (just need to work on the hutch now), and when I go upstairs, I keep thinking oh, I should do this. And this! Then do that! However, I seriously lack the energy. Great plans, no motivation. It stinks. I think I should start drinking more coffee. Actually, I haven't had any coffee this week. Hmmm. Maybe that is my problem!

Well, I suppose I should go get Ryden from school. It's just about that time! Later!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Toy room ideas sound great! I can't wait to get into Spring Cleaning... just waiting for it to get sunny and the right mood... its been nothing but nasty here recently.

Robyn said...

Well, both weather wise & health wise! Nothing says let's out off cleaning by going a good round with the stupid flu!!