Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter To Dos

Yesterday morning, after I dropped the boys off at school, I sat down to a nice big cup of coffee & made "the list". In 2 days, I wanted to deep clean my entire downstairs (minus the toy room). Here it is & everything in bold is what I have accomplished.

Wednesday
Total Kitchen Clean
~ clean off hutch
~ dust everything
~ clean out cupboards/wipe down
~ Orange Glow the wood
~ vaccum (yes, we have disgusting carpet in our kitchen)
Total Living Room Clean
~ dust everything
~ put frames away/figure out pics to display
~ clean couches
~ vaccum
~ Buy a basket for game gear
~ Start cleaning upstairs

Thursday (boys have no school)
~ Clean both bathrooms
~ Clean entrance/office, including closet!!
~ Easter baking (chocolate chip & sugar cookies, butter tarts)
~ Easter craft with boys (egg dioramas)
~ Finish yesterday's list
~ Dye Easter eggs?
~ Hair cut/eyebrows at 7:30

Friday
~ Minor cleanups (toys, dust, vaccum)
~ supper at inlaws
~ get cake for boys' family party after supper

I haven't gotten much done, but I've also been doing laundry. Hopefully, today I will get the rest of this finished!! Although, with the boys home, who knows what will get done.

1 comment:

Sabrina Horton said...

Good luck with everything! I deep cleaned our bedroom today and that took all of my energy. I couldn't imagine deep cleaning an entire downstairs!